"Convince me that you have a seed there, and I am prepared to expect wonders." --Henry David Thoreau The Green Postbus

Friday

 DAFFODIL BULBS FROM MY GARDEN  
sales are finished for the season as of Dec. 2023.  I'll probably dig/divide more in 2024.  If there are varieties that you want it would be helpful if you would call me in April 2024 so I can mark them while they are still blooming. Pics of my varieties are shown below.

.

.  Janet Wissmann   ph. 608-624-5511

~  All bulbs are washed and dried. Daffodils are deer, rabbit, & squirrel resistant and are extremely easy to grow.
 

~  FREE LOCAL PICKUP (I am located near Soldiers Grove and Rolling Ground) - Please call me if you would like to make an appointment to choose & buy in person. Cash is preferred.  PayPal (or credit card via PayPal) is possible if you wish to pre-pay for your bulbs before pickup.  Also, FREE DELIVERY TO VIROQUA w/ payment in advance, or C.O.D.

~ IF YOU HAVE COME HERE FROM Eb^y:  I'll give a 10% discount off myEb^ y daffodil prices if you'll buy directly from me instead.   If you want to see what daffodils I have up on eb^ y, phone me and I'll direct you on how to find my items there. 


Below are pictures & names of most of my daffodil varieties.  

.

Here are pics of my available varieties. 

 

 





 








 



 

------------------------------------------------------------------

3 PREMIUM VARIETIES ARE
SHOWN BELOW (more expensive) 

 









 


 

 







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

..

------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also available in some years:  Lycoris squamigera, also known as Autumn Lycoris, Pink Surprise Lily, Magic Lily, Naked Ladies, Resurrection Lily. Deer/rabbit/squirrel resistant.

Lycoris SOLD OUT FOR 2023

click pics to enlarge: